These items should be checked over periodically to ensure a well organized wiki. Color coding shows how badly each needs to be done. Blue has been checked in the last week, green in the last two weeks, yellow in the last month, and red more than a month ago.
- note in the administrator panel there is a wiki inprovment list for the expansion and inpovment of the wiki
After completely checking over an item, please update the date for the StatusDecay template with the current date. However if work remains for that item, do not.
- . Expand and improve Category:Stub.
- . Review Category:Candidates for deletion, can page be expanded or merged?
- . Create Special:WantedPages or correct links which should go to pages that already exist.
- . Find pages and categories that Special:LonelyPages should be linked from or included in.
- . Check over Special:AncientPages to make sure they are still relevant and up to date.
- . Check any Special:NewPages to make sure they're both informative and relevant.
- . Check Special:UncategorizedPages, try to put every page into at least one category. Don't create new categories for only one or two pages.
- . Check Special:UncategorizedFiles, same concept as pages.
These are items which can be "checked off" once completed, and are not recurring.
- Go through existing Categories to make sure the structure makes sense and is cohesive.
- Improve the Tutorial to help players to go from beginning to advanced.
Things that are done!
- Created a to-do list, with fancy status indicators - yay